About BBA (HFM)
The candidates desirous of taking admission to BBA (HFM) Programme should have passed HSC(12TH ) or its equivalent examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/Vocational, with English as one of the subjects in HSC and having minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for Reserved Category Candidates).
The basic objective of BBA (HFM) is to provide Hospitality and Facilities sectors such as Hotels, Retails, Travel & Tourism, companies and Event management Organizations a steady stream of competent professionals with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to cater to the multi-faceted sector.
To capitalize on all that this industry has to offer, you must first educate yourself about the intricacies of hospitality & facility management and familiarize yourself with the diverse opportunities that are available in a wide spectrum of this sectors. Following are some of the areas of career opportunities.
- Hotels & Restaurants.
- Facilities Organizations in IT sector and other corporates.
- Retail & Commercial spaces.
- Guest Houses- Public and Private.
- Airline and railway travel.
- Conferences and conventions centres.
- Travel agencies.
- Tourist offices and ministries of tourism.
- Tour operators.
- Spas and wellness centres.
- Cruise companies.
- Event management.
- Catering companies.
- Bars and private clubs.
- Concert and theatre venues.
- Museums and other cultural venues.
- Theme parks.
- Fitness clubs and sports organizations (such as gyms, golf clubs, and tennis facilities).
- Real estate management companies.
- Hotel development and construction.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of hospitality equipment.