1) What are the courses offered at PUMBA?
PUMBA offer three management courses:
MBA is the flagship 'Full-Time MBA' course of PUMBA.
2) So how exactly is this MBA course different from a regular MBA course?
PUMBA follows a trimester pattern for the MBA program i.e. the MBA program consist of 6 trimesters over a span of 2 years. The MBA program is a unique course offered by PUMBA which, being a University Department is Autonomous. The course is designed keeping in mind the needs of the industry to better prepare the students to the changing industry dynamics. The two +s in MBA denote a functional specialization & a sectorial specialization in which the student attains expert knowledge.
The functional specialization is the Major specialization.
The various functional specializations on offer are: Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resources.
3) What is the admission procedure for the MBA course?
PUMBA follows DTE Maharashtra's centralized admission process"CAP".
4) What is the intake for the MBA program?
Intake for the MBA course is of 180.
5) What are the fees charged by PUMBA for the MBA program?
Fees charged for the MBA program is approx. INR 65,000/- per year (for General category), which comes down to approx. INR 1,30,000/- for the whole MBA program.
6) What have been the cutoffs for the program for the last few years?
The cutoffs for General category are typically around 97% in the entrance exam. For previous years cutoffs you can visit DTE website for the last couple of years.
7) Is hostel facility available for PUMBA students ?
PUMBA does not have its separate hostel. The Pune University hostels have few seats reserved for PUMBA students. The hostel is available for 20 male and 20 female students of PUMBA every year.
8) Is MAT Score accepted for MBA admission 2018-20?
As per Maharashtra govt. extraordinary gazette notification MAH MBA/MMS CET or CAT or CMAT will only be considered valid for admission to MMS/MBA program 2018-20.
9) What is Previous year cutoff for different catagories?
http://mba2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx Go through website. You will find out all data related with previous year admissions
10) Where we have to contact for queries regarding Admissions.
PUMBA has started the official discussion for the MBA admissionfor year 2018-20 on pagalguy as well as facebook. Join the group and get your doubts cleared.
Join the following Pagalguy group:https://goo,gl?cdF9t6
The official facebook page of PUMBA admissions 2018-20:http://bit.ly/2osUuZ8